fox news headlines

advertisement

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ron Paul wants a fight on the convention floor. Get your protective gear on cause it looks like it will be a blood bath.








I get Emails from Ron Paul because I supported him at one point. here is an email I got today.



Have you heard the news yet?

Yesterday, Minnesota held three district conventions.

Our campaign swept all three - winning nine delegates to the Republican National Convention in Tampa!

And in Colorado, I picked up 12 delegates and 13 alternate delegates, as my campaign pushed a "unity slate" with Rick Santorum's supporters that ended up with 20 total delegates - while Mitt Romney only walked away with 16 delegates!

The Denver Post even called it a "stunning upset."

With Rick Santorum having suspended his campaign, I'm sure we can persuade more of those delegates over to our side. 

I'm also proud that two of my Colorado supporters will serve on the Rules Committee at the National Convention.

This simply confirms what I've been saying all along - this race will be won convention by convention, one delegate at a time.

And while my opponents were focused on winning straw polls, my campaign was laying the foundation for the successes we're experiencing now.



Well after reading that email I looked for what the media had to say. They said alot! The only question is will we have a fight on The GOP Convention floor? maybe not, But knowing most Paul supporters are Anarchist's. I would not be surprised if there is Chaos at the GOP convention. Tampa we have a Problem.






I actually see Romney Making Deals with Both Gingrich and Paul. The guy is a business man that is what they do. We may not see the end of this situation till when Utah the last state votes.








I just hope we can resolve this so there is no problem and we can kick Obummer out of office. 







My only two Question's to the Ron Paul Supporters are this, Are you for anarchy? Also Do you want the Whole GOP to support anarchy? Because some believe anarchy is chaos.





My other Question is if Rand Paul Becomes Vice President will you support Romney? Is President Paul all you want to hear?




1 comment:

  1. Paul is living in a dream world if he thinks he can win by trying to steal delegates from people. There are rules for the convention and from what I read of you have posted it seems Paul is trying to stack the rules committee to give him a chance to try and steal those delegates he would otherwise would not be able to have. If he thinks that is a winning formula I think he will be very sad, as well as his supporters, when it comes time to go to Tampa.

    As far anarchy goes for the Paul supporters, they are living in their own world. They may try to start something in Tampa but I doubt even most Paul supporters will bother to show up. The handful that will start trouble will be dealt with, I am sure, by the police in the area that will be ready for any stir up.

    ReplyDelete