fox news headlines

advertisement

Saturday, March 10, 2012

I may not be a big Rush Limbaugh fan but this is getting ridiculous



Ok this is a little over the top. First Gloria Allred feels she want's to cause problems for Rush Limbaugh so much so she want's to demand that he be arrested. Next apparently companies are saying that they will avoid talk radio altogether. This information is found in a Huffington post article which has no mention of ed shultz or mike malloy. The article states that a group of companies like GM and Mcdonald's have a memo out stating that they will not suppport air time on premiere radio networks Broadcast.


"To all Traffic Managers: The information below applies to your Premiere Radio Networks commercial inventory. More than 350 different advertisers sponsor the programs and services provided to your station on a barter basis. Like advertisers that purchase commercials on your radio station from your sales staff, our sponsors communicate specific rotations, daypart preferences and advertising environments they prefer…
They’ve specifically asked that you schedule their commercials in dayparts or programs free of content that you know are deemed to be offensive or controversial (for example, Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh, Tom Leykis, Michael Savage, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity). Those are defined as environments likely to stir negative sentiment from a very small percentage of the listening public."
I myself was never a big Rush Limbaugh fan Even before my liberal period. My dad would listen to him when I was a kid, and my uncle a son of liberals listens to him constantly. I myself am more of a Glenn Beck fan.


But I feel that both stories have the same effect all the same. This fluke bull is being used as a ploy to knock conservative talk radio of the air. 




Why are we even talking about this crap still? I will tell you why so the left can kill two birds with one stone. First they spin the contriseptives issue with the catholic church as a womens health issue, Next a 30 year old law student becomes an overnight celebrity when Rush Limbaugh calls her a slut. I was a liberal I know how they operate. They want bills to go there way and they want all forms of media even talk radio to side with them. No conservative voice to counter liberal talking points.



Let us not forget Bill Maher. The guy trashes sarah palin and michelle bachman while paying obama to defeat conservatives. I think hell has frozen over.





No comments:

Post a Comment