fox news headlines

advertisement

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Blue Elephant Endorses Romney?

Before I go into this let's read This post from gay patriot blog About super Tuesday.






I have decided to endorse Mitt Romney? I wanted to wait till super Tuesday to do this I feel now even after the close win in Ohio I am Supporting Mitt. Now I know most of my friends on Blog talk radio will say Romney will lose us the election. Here is why the Blue Elephant is endorsing him.


1. Mitt talks highly of the Paul Ryan Plan. Something that Huntsman. a guy I supported at the beginning was for the Ryan Plan.


2. We need a head of a private sector business not a Washington based politian. Gingrich, Santorum, and yes even Paul have been or are currently Washington  politians.



3. I know you will bring up Romney care. But Mitt will let obama eat his words and say my plan was state only yours is federal.


4. Unlike Mccain. Romney is more fired up he will not fall asleep at debates like mccain did.


5. Money Money Money, Romney has it.



No comments:

Post a Comment