fox news headlines

advertisement

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Do to Mitt Romney's Presidential Run the political divide in the LDS faith starts to show.




The above video is of Harry Reid who is the Democratic Senate Majority leader. He is also a member of the LDS church which is a faith shared by Mitt Romney.

                                           Romney and Reid at the funeral of LDS Pres Hinkley

 But this anti Romney push is not just coming from the Political Sector.

Gladys Knight A Singer from the sixties, And a Member of Romney's Faith Said this about Romney.





[I]t’s not about your faith, even if the church itself in its structure is perfect, the people in it are not.  That‘s not to say he’s not a good person, don’t get me wrong.  But I would not vote for him just because he is Mormon. I want to know what he is going to do for the people.  I want to see the compassion.  I want to talk about something else besides the money.




Even political bloggers who are LDS are saying things like one here.


All three say that Romney is evil and Obama is the Best thing in the world. Now I am not saying that they are unfaithful to the church because of there views on Mitt Romney, I am saying that with Mitt Running. the Left wing of the LDS church is coming out of the woodwork.

I am LDS myself and I feel that Romney is not a bad guy. The problem is Obama he has his supporters wrapped around his finger. If Romney want's to be president I say go for it. I just hope Obama and Romney does not cause Members of The LDS church to be more politically polarized







No comments:

Post a Comment